Sunday, September 13, 2009

Upgraded the Forum

I couldn't take the ads, they were driving me crazy. So I upgraded the forum. I organized it so it is much better, more user friendly I hope. 
I added categories to separate areas for general discussion, news, medication, and the blog. More to come.
All you have to do is go to the forum, click on the forum title you would like to post under, and either start a new post, or click on a reply button from a current post. If you have any questions on how to use the forum, let me know.
Take a second look, (or maybe your first) I think you'll agree its pretty sweet! I have really enjoyed hearing from those who have already posted. I think its so important to come together and help each other.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...