Sunday, September 13, 2009

Some Link Clarification

I apologize to all my feed readers who tried to use the links that I had put in to see the new forum that aren't working. This is my first time administrating such an application and its hard to know what you are seeing vs. what I am seeing. I have had two readers tell me different links are or are not working. So I think I have fixed them on the website, but in order to use them you would have to visit the website. So I will include the link here for you in case you are having problems from your feed reader as well. 
 
Here is the link that should work:

http://pub42.bravenet.com/forum/3544681799/

If this doesn't work for some reason, let me know. The wrinkles will get worked out soon, and thanks for your patience!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anxiety Girl said...

Aimee, Just wanted to say that your website looks gorgeous! I remember in the spring that you thought you might not write for a while & look what that break inspired! Nice work!

Aimée said...

Thanks Anxiety Girl! You're sight has a lot of great stuff on it too! Thanks for all of your hard work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...