Friday, May 18, 2007

The Weight of the Matter

Photo by maniwa_pa
Trying to gain weight is one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. A website that I started using religiously that really helped me keep track of how many calories I was taking in and let me see my progress is www.fitday.com It would be just as great for losing weight, whatever your goals are. It takes a lot of commitment but it’s what has helped me so it is a miracle website.

Around 97 lbs. My wrists bug me in this picture.


Almost 10 pounds heavier- not too much of a difference but my Mom seems to think so!

When things were at their worst, I weighed about 97 pounds. I was doing really well gaining weight and was up to about 106.8 when I left for Hawaii. There I had the worst set back I have ever had. When I got back home, I weighed 102. So now my goal is to gain the weight again. My ultimate goal is to get to 110-115. I just weighed myself this morning before eating anything and I currently weigh 103.8. That makes me very happy and hopeful. This is the first time in my whole life that I have been able to pro actively gain weight. I know that my weight fluctuates a few pounds either way a lot, so in reality it doesn't mean very much. But it’s still a small step in the right direction. One of my positive affirmations that I tell myself all the time, "I recognize the progress I have made, and will continue to improve."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...