Monday, December 21, 2009

Featured in SELF Magazine January 2010 edition

Browsing through Costco today for some last minute Christmas gifts I saw the new SELF magazine edition for January and hurried to flip through the pages to see if my article was there. Sure enough, on page 120 a little paragraph about anxiety and my experience with sleeping. I was so stoked!


Don't want to buy the magazine but want to check it out? Click here to see it online. They took a lot of information that I gave them and tried to summarize it all up in a few sentences so I feel as though its like seeing a movie without reading the book first. You get an idea of the plot but there are so many details missing. But its still pretty cool!


Photobucket


3 comments:

Michele said...

Congratulations on your Self article!

Xanax online said...

good article for medication anxiety

Anxiety Girl said...

Aimmee -- that is SO cool! Congrats & hope you have a lovely holiday!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...