Thursday, August 16, 2007

Simple Stress Reliever- Have a Good Chuckle!

I don't usually post funny things on here, mostly because I feel that my anxiety isn't funny. I also am hesitant to put anything controversial on here because of my SAD nature. I very much so want everyone in the world to like me. If Heaven forbid someone didn't than I would have to spend forever analyzing why and what I needed to do to change their opinion. Thats how I have always been and probably always be. Middle of the road, happy go lucky, be nice to everyone. However I do think that its nice to be able to laugh at yourself every now and then. Otherwise we stay in our self awareness nit picky judgmental attitudes right?

So since I have been working a lot and am getting tired of it, I can use a laugh.

While surfing for a serious webmd video on Youtube, I came across this parody instead. Personally it made me smile. If it offends anyone, sorry, but like I said, I think its good to laugh at what you are going through occasionally.



Ok if you want a really good serious movie about reducing stress and anxiety you have to go to the WebMd website cause its flash so unfortunately I can't bring it to you.

Enjoy!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to The Reality of Anxiety

2 comments:

social avoidance said...

Hi Jenny, great video, I think we can all make one with our own stories. Many times I laugh at myself because of certain behaviors. Thanks for your comments at the Social Anxiety Blog, I'll see you around, keep blogging.

E said...

Oh, absolutely. When you're not in the middle of it, anxiety can look hilarious. Good to get that perspective on yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...