Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Blog down ALL DAY and potential Book Review

Unfortunately Blogger has been having some issues and my blog has been unaccessible in IE all day long! So I am sorry for anyone who keeps getting an error. It works in Firefox- woo hoo! I personally love Firefox.

So lately I have been feelin the stress. BIG TIME. I am trying to stay positive but we're talking potential life changing events. So I can't really focus on very much else right now. I just pray that it will all turn out okay. I will keep you posted. Usually when I get like this I bite all my nails but since I have fake ones one, I have resorted to ripping them all off. Now my fingers hurt.

Anyway, I will try to come up with a good post in the near future as the last little while I have been feeling drained. I want to read "Feeling Good" because I have heard good things about it. I reserved a copy at the library and look forward to getting it. Anyone already read it? Any reviews?


If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to The Reality of Anxiety

2 comments:

Dave B. said...

Sorry to hear things have been stressful for you lately. I've been in the same boat, as of late. Not a nice feeling. Anyway, just wanted to say, "Hang in there, tomorrow's another day."

Dave

Aimée said...

Thanks Dave,

I am sorry to hear that you aren't really feelin the interviews lately. I hope the one you have next week turns out better than you are expecting. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...