Even with all these side effects, I would rather live through it for a little while if it will help me keep my anxiety in check. My thoughts this morning were so much more positive than yesterday. I am still needing more hope and faith from time to time as thoughts start to creep in about what my life will be like if I don't get this under control, but I know that I will eventually. It will just take time.
According to Drug 3K, a prescription drug information website for consumers, the list of side effects for the drug Zoloft (Setraline) are:
- Dizziness, drowsiness, diarrhea, constipation, gas, loss of appetite, nausea, fatigue, headache, dry mouth, increased sweating or tremor may occur the first several days as your body adjusts to the medication.
- Weight loss, anxiety, nervousness, change in food tastes, twitching, tingling of the hands or feet, decreased sexual desire or ability, trouble urinating, flushing, ringing in the ears, thirst and runny nose may also occur.
- If any of these effects persist or worsen, inform your doctor promptly.
- Report promptly chest pain, rapid or irregular pulse, difficulty breathing, skin rash, fever, mental/mood changes or seizures while taking this medication.
- Although rare, water weight gain or bloating may precede seizures.
- Unlikely but report unusual hyperactivity in children.
- If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
If you enjoyed this post Get the Reality of Anxiety via RSS or Email