Saturday, December 12, 2009

Happy Holidays From Our Family to Yours!

I knew this month would be super busy with getting everything ready for Christmas, and I am so not even close to being done! However, I just finished this baby yesterday so I can get them out in the mail, and wanted to share it with you.


















I hope you all have a great holiday season filled with the peace that we all strive so hard to obtain.


I still haven't figured out what service idea I am going to do this month. Anyone else done theirs? By the way in case anyone looked, I am not featured in the December issue of SELF, so I am almost positive it will be in the January issue.

Photobucket


2 comments:

Meredith said...

Hi Aimee! You have a beautiful family! The pictures of your daughter are amazing. I am so glad I found your blog. It is nice to know there is someone else like me out there that suffers from the same thing! It makes me feel not so alone! The holidays are definitely a crazy time for those of us with anxiety! I have a 4 year old and a 2 year old and still have a ton of shopping to get done! : )

Leslie said...

Absolutely beautiful Christmas card! You are so talented!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...