Thursday, March 13, 2008

Purchase The Anxiety & Phobia Workbook Here!


Quick Announcement: I have a new feature to the blog. Now you can purchase the book I am always referring to, "The Anxiety & Phobia Workbook" by Edmund J. Bourne right here from the sidebar of my blog. The picture above won't take you to it but the one on the left hand side of the blog will. Its a little slow to load right now so if you don't see it give it a few more seconds to load. Hopefully Amazon will fix that soon or I will switch to another bookstore provider. I purchased mine online and it was a very easy experience. I hardly ever buy books but this one was worth every penny. The nice thing about it is that it gives you the tools to learn and then the workspace to practice those tools. You really get a feel for who you are and what the real issues you need to work out come from. You can learn about the Anxiety Scale, Positive Affirmations, Exposure to Your Fears, and so much more.

Enjoy!


If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to The Reality of Anxiety.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent, thanks for the link.

Robert said...

For those on a tight budget, you can also get this book (new) from ebay for less that $10. Even cheaper if secondhand.

Anonymous said...

Anxiety disorders, in addition to generalized anxiety, include phobias, panic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder. For millions of sufferers anxiety disorders are disruptive, debilitating and often the reason for loss of job and serious problems in family relationships. http://www.xanax-effects.com/

Unknown said...

Everything is very open and very clear explanation of issues. was truly information. Your website is very useful. Thanks for sharing.

self help books said...

depression? i felt this before when my husband betrayed me.. i felt really alone that time, but i was lucky that my son is with me and i know that god will always be here for me to guide and to give me strength.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...